Knoxville TN Lifestyle Photographer

Newborns-Babies-Children-Seniors-Engagements-Weddings

Monday, August 31, 2009

More More More

Well, I've been neglecting to post pictures to my blog lately and I have a million excuses...company in town, kids starting school...overwhelmed with wedding pictures...and feeling under the weather. So, tonight I'm only 1/2 way through with this shoot from the farm and I just love so many of them, I'm going to share a bunch! And I know this isn't the last of these three kids you will see because I haven't even gotten to editing some of my favorites!


_DSC2094
_DSC2099-Edit
_DSC2119-Edit
_DSC2121-Edit
_DSC2109-Edit5x7
_DSC2130-Edit
_DSC2180-Edit
_DSC2222-Edit
_DSC2284-Edit
]_DSC2314-Edit2
_DSC2266-Edit

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Emily! These are amazing! If I were the parents I wouldn't be able to decide on faves! I LOVE the one of all 3 kids by the tractor! The colors and compositions of all of these are beautiful! You are such a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete