Knoxville TN Lifestyle Photographer

Newborns-Babies-Children-Seniors-Engagements-Weddings

Thursday, November 26, 2009

The "H" Family

I got to do a mini session with these sweet friends a couple weeks ago that was so much fun. Don't they all have the most awesome blue eyes?

And just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone who has been so patient in waiting for their pictures this Christmas season! I am currently working on galleries for five different families, and by the end of the weekend it will be seven. But this is my last weekend of shooting, and I will be able to dedicate all of my time to getting your galleries up for you to see.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!




_INS5683-Edit_INS5679-Edit_INS5695-Edit_INS5709-Edit_INS5663-Edit_INS5540-Edit_INS5565-Edit_INS5742-Edit

No comments:

Post a Comment