Knoxville TN Lifestyle Photographer

Newborns-Babies-Children-Seniors-Engagements-Weddings

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Clara

We are cooped up and BORED at home during this cold and dreary weather!
Spring...please come soon:)

This is my "baby", my youngest, Clara Jan. She'll be four in May. I love to find vintage aprons for her...I have tons of them. I make dresses out of them, or sew them on to other dresses...she has a vintage sort of look about her to me, so I have fun dressing her up:)

_INS3082-Edit



_INS3765-Edit

_INS3760-Edit

_INS3776-Edit

1 comment:

  1. Emily!
    These pictures are too adorable! I love the vintagey feel to them and Clara looks absolutely beautiful as usual! Hope you guys are doing good and I agree with you.. spring needs to get here asap!! Miss you!!
    Love, Amanda

    ReplyDelete