Knoxville TN Lifestyle Photographer

Newborns-Babies-Children-Seniors-Engagements-Weddings

Friday, September 10, 2010

Tidbits

I can't seem to find time to keep my blog current lately! So here's just a few from sessions I've been working on, weddings I've been finishing up...and weddings I'm just starting.

INS_1946-Edit copy

Lani and Ian-622 copy

_INS0369 copy copy
Oh, and I have to give a word of THANKS to several anonymous good samaritans at this wedding who got out of their seats and held umbrellas over me so that I could continue to capture this beautiful and unique ceremony in the pouring rain without ruining my gear! I was so appreciative when I felt an umbrella appear over my shoulder the first time, that I never even had the chance to flinch from the rain or even look away from the viewfinder. Plenty of people sat dressed up in the rain without umbrellas...no one saw it coming...yet SEVERAL people sacrificed by getting soaked to keep my gear dry and allow me to continue taking pictures. Thank you! And I was able to capture this terrific series of shots as Mary Lou and Chase recessed because Joe Pinkerton jumped out of his seat to help as I struggled with my umbrella, two cameras and moving to compose the shots. Thanks Joe!

_INS3808-Edit copy copy

_INS6000-Edit copy

No comments:

Post a Comment